Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Award Honest Scrap

Today I recieved the 'Honest Scrap Award' from Sonja, and I wanna thank her big time for giving me this award. We had a rough day today, and this cheered me up a bit !!

ImageHost.org

Well recieving this award is one thing but now comes the second part of this award....I have to write 10 things about myself here on my blog..so here I go:

1. My family comes first, no matter what.
2. I always have hope that good things will come out of the most worst situations.
3. I love my cats..and dog
4. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends
5. Scrapaddict.....definatly !!
6. I'm an evening person, i hate getting up in the morning.
7. I can't keep my hands of chips (bolognese)
8. I love taking long bath...just laying down in hot water and relax!
9. Love to swim
10. Love iceskating and snow..but i'm a summer person
11. Yesss i add one more because I really really fell in love with Sicili and I hope to go back there some day.....

And now comes the third part of this award.....have to send it to 9 bloggers...so if you recieve an email from me..!!

And.....again Thanks Sonja for this lovely award

Update: I have already sent out some emails to scrapbloggers wich i think should have this award to

Sabrina
Lien
Jenny
Shaui
Paislee Press
Jopke
Sharon
Chelcee
Michele

No comments :

Post a Comment

©2007-2016 Anita Designs