Sunday, May 9, 2010

Winner scraplift challenge !

Hi everyone,
In holland it's mothersday, and I really had a great time this morning, breakfast from DH, and some sweet presents. Did you all had or have a beautiful mothers day to ?
I quickly released a mini mixed kit at Two little pixels and Mscraps, called Roses for mom.
ImageHost.org
But I'm here with the winners from the scraplift challenge here at my blog !
I want to thank you al for playing along, I let my daughter choose the winners, and she selected for the
USD 5 Coupon this layout from Ella:
ImageHost.org
and for the USD 3 coupon she selected this layout from Marijke :
ImageHost.org
Congratulations girls, if you sent me your email adres, then i'll sent you the coupons !
Hope to see you all again in the next challenge

Have a great Sunday
xx Anita

4 comments :

  1. Very deserving winners!!!
    Congrats, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she did a very good choice, both layouts are amazing. Congratulations girls!!!
    And thanks for the chance Anita!
    Hugs
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girls!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs