Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Designer of the month at Two Little pixels

Yay i'm so happy.. to be Designer of the month at Two Little Pixels. It's so much fun to be there, with so many wonderful people just love it !! To celebrate this we (my creative team and me) 
have a lot of things/ goodies planned for April..
ImageHost.org
The first thing... is a bloghop with a challenge. My creative team did a wonderful job on making some great freebies for you al.. and every blog on this bloghop contains a special word. If you follow the hop correctly, you'll find al the words, and if you put them together they form a quote. When you have the quote, email it to me together with your name etc.  at designsbyanita@live.nl  and I'll enter you in a random drawing for a $5 coupon to my shop at Two little Pixels I'll announce the winner at Sunday morning at 9.00am dutch time.

With this party I made a new kit called Cuties and Sweeties, great for easter, but also great for making cute layouts with our precious sweeties.
ImageHost.org
There is also a sale on all my products - 35% off - only at Two Little pixels till april 24 !!
 And if you spend $10 you will recieve the Quick and Simple Template set2 for free.
ImageHost.org

I guess that's enough bla bla for now Let's start with the BLOGHOP so are you ready ??
Here is my freebie for you ... a paper pack I hope you like it !!
ImageHost.org
You can grab it right --> HERE <--
but before you run off to the next stop...here is the first special word:   '' All ''
Don't forget to collect all the words and email the quote.. If you get lost on the way just hop back over here, and you'll get back on track. Please be so kind and leave a small message on the blogs while grabbing the freebies. It's really apreciated. also remember that we are a true international community, with members and participants scattered around the world. So if the freebie hasn't appeared on the blog yet by the time you drop by, don't panic. Just try again a bit later..!

Next stop will be at Scooty's blog: http://scootysdesigns.wamby.be/

Here is the list:

I wish you al a wonderful time during the bloghop and most of all ''GOODLUCK''
 
xx Anita

15 comments :

  1. Wow, Anita, I hope this is no April 1st joke. *lol*
    Sounds too good to be true.
    I grabbed the freebie, thank you so much.
    As there are not so many nightowls like you and me I will do the bloghop tomorrow.
    Looking forwards to seeing what you prepared for us.
    Hugs and Kisses
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful paper pack! And congratulations on being the Designer of the Month. I'll be around TLP a lot in the coming months, as I am guest CTing for cherpea, Jot & Scribble, and on call for Michele Stone! Yay!!! Your new kit looks lovely!!! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock sweetie! Good luck with your DS, enjoy it!
    val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Good luck with your spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these papers they are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your "designer of the month" gig at 2LP's ... well deserved!!! You really have been busy by the looks of things & your freebie paper pack looks wonderful. Thank you so much! Off to hop to the other blogs now!!! Hugs, sue.falstaff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the wonderful freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Apr. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Anita, that's a good mean to start April !! a lot of present...whaou !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely papers. I can see myself using them often. Thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Congratulations on being the designer of the month Anita! :) That's great!
    Thank you for this beautiful PP! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful paper set, thank you for sharing! I'm glad I didn't miss the sale :D

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs