Thursday, December 17, 2009

NewsLetter and freebies !

Hi everyone..!!

Since a while I have a newsletter button...I was intended to sent out newsletters with freebies, discounts, news just about everything.. But I waited to sent the first real one. (Had to figure out how it al works)

If you are not subscribed yet....now is a chance to do, tomorow and Saturday I will sent out the first newsletter....and it has a lot of goodies in it...and a little challenge !!

Here is a peak to one freebie that will be only in the newsletter for free !
ImageHost.org

There will be some more goodies...but that will be a surprice !!
So if you want to be an Insider...Just press the button and


1 comment :

  1. Oh my! This is such a beautiful template! I've sign up already and can't wait til tomorrow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs