Friday, December 18, 2009

New kit - Inspiration

Hi all
I have a new kit out...again a collab and this one is made together with Scooty also a very talented designer !! It was fun working with her.
ImageHost.org

I know i'm a bit late with euhhhm just about everything right now but the kit is available at Two Little Pixels and The french frog

Are you in for some galery inspiration?? Check out what our CT girls did with the kit !!


For all newsletter subscribers....the freebies are coming in a hour!!

2 comments :

  1. Anita I love this kit!!! The colors are simply gorgeous!! So beautiful and soft!! I'm heading over to 2LP right after this! Thank you so much for the freebies in your newsletter!!! Love the template!! Still downloading the kit right now! Thank you again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kit, I love the colors. I am a great fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs