Friday, November 25, 2022

Big Changes - I have moved

I know things have been quiet around here and I am working on changing that. There has been a lot going on behind the scenes and things have finally started to slow down. I promise you that this will be the one spot where you can find all things Anita Designs. I will post sneak peeks of upcoming kits and will keep you up to date on all sales.  

I am so excited to share that I have moved. You can now find my creations at The Lily Pad. I am so excited to be a part of this amazing team of designers. These girls are so talented.

With my new store comes a fabulous sale and  a new collab kit.  I teamed up with Designed by Soco and created this wonderful holiday kit.


Evergreen Collection between Designed by Soco and myself




Here are some inspiration pages from my team. 

From Leah

From Julie

From Jheri

From Corinna

From Su

From Jheri 

From Corinna

Happy Shopping I hope you are feeling inspired.





No comments :

Post a Comment

©2007-2016 Anita Designs