Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Digiscrap parade | August 2018

Hello there,

Welcome here at my blog were you'll find another part of the amazing bloghop from the Digiscrap Parade aug.2018. This time the theme is ''Schooled''. Perfect to scrap all school memories!

https://digiscrapparade.wordpress.com/

Just in case when you are lost.. click on this banner above and it will take you back to the Master list.

You should have arrived here from Ninigoesdigi  Facebook fan page

And here is my contribution for this August Digiscrap Parade: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0yum0pv1dintxc/ad_schooled.zip?dl=0

Click on the preview to download this freebie, or just click here to  DOWNLOAD

Make your way to the next blog and check out the freebie that  Rachel Hodge created for you!
Click here

I hope you enjoy all these wonderful freebies!

xx Anita  

36 comments :

  1. Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love what you did! Thank you, Anita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a generous gift! Thankyou! I love the papers with the formulas and the relevant elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this fantastic contribution !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great designs Anita. You are always so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Anita! Love this mini!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this lovely mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, I am GIDDY over this! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much. i especially love the handwritten math themed papers

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Favorite so far, Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am still using the first freebie that I received years ago. The Heather T-Me one. I do not see any download button on any of the others. Is it hidden somewhere or am I just supposed to click on the picture. Great work BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I love your work and your designs. I wanted to download your gift Believe you can but it tells me that maybe you have deleted or moved it, could that have happened? I would love to have this collection. Thank you very much for you generosity, a cordial greeting and my admiration for your work. Gabriela.

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs