Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Personal Use [ terms of use ]

Personal Terms of Use - Licence agrement © designs by Anita:

You may:
- use these graphics for your own personal layouts.
- resize, crop, recolor for your own personal use as long as you give proper credit to
the designer.
- use these images in a layout to an online gallery, magazine or other publications
you have to credit to Designs by Anita


You may NOT:
- share or trade any files from my desings with others
- use these graphics for webtemplates or web designs.
- use my items in any commercial way, they are created by me.
- resize, crop, recolor and alter the graphics and claim them as your own.
- use these graphics in anyways that law is prohibited.


I would love to see the creations you have made with my products
and would also love to hear from you if your work has been picked up for publication.


If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime !!

Regards,
Anita


a.k.a
Designs by Anita
Email: designsbyanita@live.nl

www.designsbyanita.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

©2007-2016 Anita Designs