Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My boys

I looked in the photo albums from our kids and I found some old pictures from my oldest son. His birthday is coming up, and looking at the pictures I have to say that the 12 years flew by. He was born with a weight from 3020gr, and 50cm tall and now he is 1,50m and his weight is 47kg. He loves to play soccer, and hopes to be a proffesional some day. He's is turning into a man! Sometimes I wish he was a little baby again.

Ruvpnaturals Rubenphotogenic_pp
Credits left lo: Vinnie Pearce ''Natural'' and at the right '' Paisley Press ''Photogenic''.

Our youngest son was born 9 weeks earlier than he supposed to be born. His weight was 1340gr, and lenght was 40cm. Now he is 7 years old, he loves to play with his 'Playmobile' toys.

Dendhd Demake_it_count
credits left: Natali Design "Happy days'' and ''playing with word art 8'' and at the right the element is from Fei Fei's latest kit '' Make it Count''.

NEWS.........!!
Sonja made a new scrapkit freebie '' Flower Magic '', you can grab it at her blog !!
I made these 2 lo's from her scrapkit.

Lovoorsonja2 Lovoorsonja1

Later on this week i'm going to scan some oldie pictures from our princess..!!

Anita

No comments :

Post a Comment

©2007-2016 Anita Designs