Friday, May 30, 2014

Semi-Annual sale | Featured designer at P&Co

Hi all,

Whoehoew it's my turn to be a featured designer at Pixels and Company. And I am thrilled about it.
We have planned  a bunch of fun things for you all.

All my products are 25% off untill june 5. And my new collection ''Frolic'', is now 30% off !
Delight in some play time with Frolic. 
This kit is fun, bright, and cheerful!  Frolic is all about setting yourself free,
breaking from boundaries, fun time with friends, and just hanging out and playing outdoors.
Go out, enjoy the sun, and give yourself time to frolic and play.
And all these items are also packed as a collection!

And now the fun stuff....

If you want to win some awesome prizes take a look at the Pixels and company forum, were I will 
be hosting a ''Scraplift challenge'' and a ''Rak''.

So if you want to take a shot at winning your favorite (non collection or collab) product from me..
then check out this topic >> HERE <<

And if you are up for a scraplift challenge with great prizes then you have to check out
this topic  >> HERE <<

And when you hop over to the blog at Pixels and Company, you can win a $5 GC to my store !

There is more....FREEBIES

June 1, My creative team girls and I will be hosting a blog/fb hop ''Afternoon delight''. If you collect all the parts you will have a total of 82 papers and over 90 elements, 20 journaling cards and 5 templates for FREE !
June 6 When you sign up for my newsletter, you will be recieving a freebie in the next week newsletter on wich will be sended out at june 6.

CT INSPIRATION: 


Have a great weekend !!
xx Anita

No comments :

Post a Comment

©2007-2016 Anita Designs