Friday, July 12, 2013

Seaside escape | Summer madness

Seaside escapes.....

I love our family vacations at the beach, watching the kids play, long walks along the shoreline, feeling your toes getting kissed by the waves !!

That's what this kit is about ''Seaside Escape''.

Available at Mscraps - 20% off through the weekend!!
Click HERE

And to turn al your summer pics into a great photo album..
I have made a set of 15 templates + solid papers '' A story captured vol.04''.

Also available at Mscraps - 20% off during the weekend !!
Click HERE

And I also did a little add-on to give layouts some special looks

Also available at Mscraps - 20% off during the weekend !!
Click HERE

BUT... You can also get the ''Seaside Escape Bundle''
It contains the kit '' Seaside Escape + A story captured vol.04 + FWP add-on.

Available at Mscraps and 25% off during the weekend
Click HERE

OR...
you can enjoy my SUMMER MADNESS with this HUGE pack of summer kits. It contains the kit Seaside Escape
+ A story captured vol.04 + 5 older summer, beach, swim, icecream, vacation themed kits !!!

Available at Mscraps and with this bundle you have 67% off !!
Click HERE

I hope you enjoy your summer vacations
wish you al a wonderful day !!

xx Anita

1 comment :

  1. Hi Anita,
    I love your kits ♥ I'm new at digital scrapbooking (I have never worked with physical products) and I'm very happy with this HUGE pack of summer kits. Thank you!
    I'm going to create my first layouts with your templates :-) and I'm doing my project life with your kits.
    I'm from Spain and here the digital scrapbooking is not very well-know, almost all the "scrapers" work with physical products and I couldn't find in Spain an online shop for digital products :-( I knew you through Margote (http://scropisoeurs.canalblog.com). Now, all my new friends who scrap ask me about digital scrapbooking and I recommend always your kits. They are so beautiful and so sweet!! Thank you again!
    Regards from Spain!
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs