Friday, September 16, 2011

The best things in life + Quick & Simple set 4 + Winners

  The best things in my life was the birth of my 3 kids, and the best moments in my life was when I got to hold them for the first time. I guess we all have something or moments that we always treasure and never forget ! That is what this new kit is about '' The best things in life '' 
It's available at Mscraps and Digiscrappers Brazil and 20% off during the weekend.
I have also a new matching template set '' Quick and Simple set 04 ''
These are also available at Mscraps and Digiscrappers Brazil and 20% off during the weekend.

Special offer: When you buy ''The best things in life'' you recieve ''Quick and Simple set 04'' for free !!
And now the announcement of the winner of the kit and templates ...
Mr. Random did his work this morning and he has choosen for  Lorry ! 
Congratulations Lorry, please email me at designsbyanita@live.nl

And at last some wonderful layouts from CT + CT mscraps + CT digiscrappers brazil





Have a great weekend !
xx Anita

No comments :

Post a Comment

©2007-2016 Anita Designs