Friday, July 29, 2011

Winners new kit: Young Wild and Free

I am back from Bremen. We had a wonderful time, the kids and we have enjoyed this trip.
I was so tired yesterday when we got back at 8.30 pm and had a lot of unpacking to do, but I am here now to announce the winners of my new kit: Young Wild and Free.. Because i didnt do it last night i decided to let mr. random draw two winners.. Sue and Ruebchenmum Congrats !!
please email me at designsbyanita@live.nl and i sent you the kit.

Young wild and free...
available at Mscraps and twolittlepixels and 35% off !

Here are some beautiful CT pages
have a wonderful weekend !!

2 comments :

  1. Oh Anita, I am so happy, you really made my day.
    Thank you so much, I will email you.
    Hugs
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely kit really! Congratulations Corinna and Sue! :) Happy to know you had a great time at Bremen, Anita! :)

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs