Friday, July 23, 2010

Grab bag at Two little pixels

Hi every one,..

At two little pixels you can find a lot of grab bags for a special price
This is my grab bag;
ImageHost.org
It contains 4 products...and for this week for only $3
ImageHost.org
Click here to hop to the shop at Two little pixels

And here is the winner of my grab bag ...
ImageHost.org
Congratulations Ella, if you sent me an email at designsbyanita@live.nl , i'll make sure you get this grab bag !
Layouts by CT

Have a great day !
xx Anita

2 comments :

  1. Hi Anita,
    Here at work, I can not see the picture, they are block ImageHost.org is not accepted. From all the scrapblog, I visite you are the only one. :-(

    I see only the slideshow. Does the grab back has other color that green , blue, write, green?

    From what I can see, it looks nice on the water theme.

    Pfff, I hav eto wait this evenining too seeeeeee args
    Regards,
    Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ella!

    And Anita great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs