Sunday, January 24, 2010

My grandmother and my daughter

A while ago I participated in a spotlight challenge at oscraps. I won a gc from Mystique Designs..
and i had a blast shopping .. i chose the kit ''One Wish'' !
I used the kit for this months copycat challenge at oscraps
ImageHost.org
Credits: Template - challenge
Brown paper - Serendipity by Fei Stuff and Joyce Paul
Wordarts by me
and everything else is from One Wish by Mystique Designs
I took this picture Januari 1st this year. We spent the day at my grandmothers house. It was fun, and I enjoyed every second being there. Just to see her cuddling with my kids, having fun with them, makes me think back to were i was younger and always having fun at her house. She is precious to me !

No comments :

Post a Comment

©2007-2016 Anita Designs