Sunday, August 26, 2012

A story captured | template album

It's been a while since i have blogged whoops..
But summer vacation, and me traveling twice lol i came short in time.
Medio july I went to Vienna with a dear friend, we have seen so many beautiful things over there, like castle Schönbrünn & Belvedere, with the beautiful garden and statues and fountains, 
several cathedrals like St. stephansdom and Petrus, and ofcource the lipizaner emperors horses.
We had tons of fun! And when I got home, i could sleep for hours, and then we left for our family vacation in Zeeland. We were lucky with the weather because in Holland, you'll never know if it will rain or too hot outside in summer lol. We had a blast, we spent everyday on the beach, and swimming, and did lots of fun things on the parc. So now summer is almost over, and school started again, and for me it's time to scrap my vacation memories in albums !! Fun Fun Fun !!! I missed the scrapping hahaha. I made these templates for my album in Zeeland..They can mixed and matched.
Reg. Price: $6.49 | Sale Price: $5.19
 
 
I will blog again tommorrow with a sneakpeek + RAK
Have a great weekend !!
xx Anita 

No comments :

Post a Comment

©2007-2016 Anita Designs