Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New stuff and {Scrapflowers} opening !

Hi,

It's been a while since my last post...
But as you probably have seen......{SCRAPFLOWER} is open!!
If you haven't seen it already, click on the image to peek!


and I have some new goodies in the shops!!

PICNIC FUN
It's about family picnics!
Available at Mscraps & {scrapflower}

SUMMER TREAT
incl. fwp free journalcards.
It's about my ''longing for some Summer'', it has icecreams and sorbets, swimsuits etc,
popsicle sticks, great to scrap your sumer pictures!
Available at Mscraps & {scrapflower}

Ooh and before I forget..., i mentioned in my previous message
The winner of the 2 kits is ..... ANNA
you win kit ''Belvedere'', and kit ''Love preserved''.
Anna please email me at designsbyanita@live.nl
 
Have a great week !
 
xx Anita

2 comments :

  1. i've sent you an email - i hope it works this time!
    i loooove the colours in summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again! just in case the email didn't work, my address is anna.fourie [at] iinet.net.au - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs