Friday, December 9, 2011

Expressions..

Our 9 year old is like a little clown.... he has so many expressions on his face, especially when I have the camera with me to take photographs of him. I have to take at least 20 pictures before I finally have one that is without a funny or silly face but just with a normal smile.. Not that it isn't funny because I usually end up laughing about the funny faces he made ! Last week we went to the party of Sinterklaas, (celebration in holland) We went to Slagharen (amusementpark) and he had tons of fun and so did we. We went together with one of my best friends, and ofcourse, i couldn't resist to take LOTSSSSS of pictures......
and there was this Funny Silly Face.. captured

He is soooooooo cute doing that !
It inspired me to create a kit called ''Expressions''
available at Mscraps and Digiscrappers Brazil

CT inspiration !

Have a wonderfull weekend !
xx Anita








No comments :

Post a Comment

©2007-2016 Anita Designs