Friday, December 24, 2010

Together

Hi everyone,

As I wrote before... I teamed up with Jaime from Three Paper Peonies again, I totally love her style, and i was happy to collab with her. This collab is about being together with your loved ones and appreciating the important things in life !
ImageHost.org
This collab kit is available at Twolittlepixels and Mscraps and it's 20% off during the weekend !

I want to thank you al for playing along in the rak..
The winner of our collab is ........ThisKaliLife please sent me an email at designsbyanita@live.nl
and I'll make sure you recieve our collabkit. Don't forget to peek at Jaime's blog !
ImageHost.org
Here are some beautiful layouts by the Creative team, Mscraps and Twolittlepixels CT
I wish you all wonderful Christmas days and a lovely weekend together with your loved ones !
xx Anita

No comments :

Post a Comment

©2007-2016 Anita Designs