Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rainy days + winners Rak..!

Back again LoL..
I totally forgot about a family dinner tomorrow :oops: so I will reveal the winners of the kit ''Rainy days'' now hope you'll forgive me, and I hope you'll don't mind, because it means you don't have to wait so long lol!

.........Drummrolls...........

The winners of the Rainy day kit is........... Poupy .....and ..... Emelie
Congrats !! If you both will sent me an email at designsbyanita@live.nl, i'll make sure you get this kit a.s.a.p

Rainy days kit..
ImageHost.org
>> Shoplink <<
It's now available at Mscraps with a 30% discount because of the summers end sale !

Here are some lovely pages my Creative team made ..
click to enlarge
ImageHost.org
Have a great day !

xx Anita

1 comment :

  1. Oooooh, it is just gorgeous Anita!!! Congrats to the lucky winners!!
    Enjoy your family dinner :)

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs