Monday, December 28, 2009

Update....

I had finally some time left to scrap a page. This holliday is not like our usual christmashollidays !
The kids have 2 weeks off from school, and we finally had some snow, so the kids have played a lot outside on these snowy days, so their dad could rest because he got badly sick. But then the rain came, and washed al beautiful snow away.. So here in Holland were I live no white Christmas. We had a great time together with family and friends. I'm looking forward to new years eve. We are gonna gourmet with family and then
ImageHost.orgCOUNT DOWN.ImageHost.org

This is the page that I've made with some winter pics from the kids and our doggie.
ImageHost.org
Credits: The Gift - Fei Stuf and Mask from Vinnie pearce
The face of Dennis says enough I think lol. He looks really cold, it was cold that day in the snow and the wind was huge !

Oooh before I forget.. Here are some layouts from the news letter freebies they look really great, so I decided to let them all win !

These ones are made by Che Yang and Ruebchenmom
ImageHost.orgImageHost.org

And these ones are made by Elicro62 and Yvonne
ImageHost.orgImageHost.org

They are gorgeous. Have fun with your kits of choice !!
Wish you al a great day

Anita

3 comments :

  1. Thank you again for the generous gift. I am happy with it and your creations are all wonderful.
    Enjoy the last days of the year and have good start to 2010.

    Regards
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita thank you so much again for the kit! It is absolutely beautiful and I am thrilled with it! Love your winter layout with all the snow photos! Your Dennis is so cute though he didn't look too happy. It must have been really cold! Hope you and your family have a wonderful new year's eve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Anita, I'm very pleased with the kit I received. I wish you and your family a great new year's eve

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs