Friday, December 11, 2009

Éclosion - a collab kit with Ange

Hi everyone,
Did you like the sneak peak ? Then it's now time for me to show you what the sneak peak was about....So happy to show my latest project a collab kit with Ange "Éclosion". It was real fun to work with her !!

ImageHost.org

The collab kit is available at Two Little Pixels and Digital Scrap Café (a full description there will be available soon) and it's 25% off at both stores !!

And there is more...when you purchase the kit .. you get a set of 4 quickpages for free !!

This is what you get when you let a wonderful creative team play with the kit 'Gorgeous' layouts. I hope they inspire you !!



Have a great weekend !!

Ps: Don't forget the freebie in my previous post

3 comments :

  1. Hi !

    Thanks to this collab, I discover your blog and your design. I'm a fan! Amazing things can I find here!!!

    Great work!
    I add in my favorites.

    XD
    Learn you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is absolutely gorgeous! Bought it as soon as I saw it at 2LP. Your style of designing is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me again!! I made a page using this kit and here is the link. I hope you don't mind checking it out.
    Thanks!! :)

    http://www.twolittlepixels.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9159&ppuser=432

    ReplyDelete

©2007-2016 Anita Designs